Asian Harvest Sliced Water - Chestnuts - Case of 12 - 8 oz.

Asian Harvest Sliced Water - Chestnuts - Case of 12 - 8 oz.

$ 22.68
Serving size 1/2 Cup 115g, Servings Per Container about 2, Amount Per Serving Calories 40, Fat Cal.0, Total Fat 0g 0 percent DV, Sat. Fat 0g 0 percent DV, Trans Fat 0g, Cholest.0mg 0 percent DV, Sodium 25mg 1 percent DV, Total Carb. 9g 3 percent DV, Fiber 1g 4 percent DV, Sugars 0g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 0 percent DV, Vitamin C 0 percent DV, Calcium 2 percent DV, Iron 2 percent DV.

Ingredients